English Lingo


 Good moods more Lingo

  • I'm really buzzing!
  • I'm having a really peachy time!
  • I'm walking on air!
  • I'm on cloud nine!
  • I'm totally over the moon!
  • Everything's cool!
  • I haven't got a care in the world!
All these mean life is good - make the most of it!

Music

Health

Sport

Relationships

Food

Going out

Moods

Work

Texting

Money
 Bad moods

  • I've had the day / the meeting / the holiday / the week from hell! - Everything has gone wrong!
  • I've had a nightmare of a week! - I've had a really bad time this week!
  • I couldn't care less! - That means nothing to me!
  • He's been really edgy / on edge / snapping at everyone recently - He's been really irritable lately.
  • She went ballistic! / threw a wobbly! / had a complete fit! / hit the roof! / blew her top! - She was really angry!
  • Ooh, Daniel makes my blood boil! - He makes me really angry!
  • He was really badmouthing his old company! - He was saying some unpleasant things about his old company.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog